Job hunting residence permit


If your study permit is going to expire soon and you are still looking for a job you don’t need to panic. There’s a specific residence permit designed for you. It is called “ricerca lavoro” permit, and it gives you 1 year time to stay in Italy.

How can we help you?
  • By providing you with a complete list of requirements
  • By preparing with you the application form and checking the documents you gathered