Housing eligibility (idoneità abitativa)


The first job offer has arrived and you are eager to start working full-time. A family member of yours is flying to Italy and you need to prepare the documents for family residence permit.

What’s next? You need to get the so-called “idoneità abitativa” certificate (house eligibility). This document is issued by the competent Municipality and certifies that your house is suitable for 2 or more persons and it is compliant with with health and safety building regulations.

  • By offering you advice about documentation to be asked to your landlord
  • By assisting you with the application process
  • By monitoring your application