As you probably know, you need a STUDY VISA (visto per studio) to travel to Italy. You will be able to get it only after the University you enroled with approves your application on Universitaly website. And then it’s the turn of the Italian Embassy or Consulate in your country. An appointment will be set at their office and you will be asked to bring all the documents required.

How can we help you if you are still abroad?
  • By checking the required documents you prepared and giving you our feedback
  • By contacting your Embassy, if your application is still pending and you are struggling to get things sorted