Residence permit conversion – pro & non-standard situation
The first job offer has arrived and you are eager to start working full-time. Your business plan is solid and you already have some requests from potential clients.
What’s next? You need a residence permit (permesso di soggiorno) for work reasons to work as an empoyee or a self-employed person! You can apply for it only after obtaining an authorization (called in Italian “nulla osta“) from the Interior Ministry.
- By offering you advice about different conversion options, requisites, and documentation
- By assisting you with the application process
- By monitoring your application
- By contacting the competent authorities on your behalf
- By assisting you with the preparation of Prefettura appointment